Riang Ria Raya Blogger Contest with Lazada Malaysia




1. Guess the No.of Fujifilm Instax Mini Films.
2. Share wishlist to family for this Raya with a budget RM500.
3. Create an article about wishlist.
4. Submit blog link to Lazada via email.


You can shopping now as LAZADA RIANG RIA RAYA MEGA SALE was held until 24 June.


My Wishlist

JUST CLICK IMAGE TO GO THERE

1. Stand Mixer Stainless Steel Bowl ( RM57.10 *save 70% )

Stand Mixer With Stainless Steel Bowl

I can use this mixer to help my mother to make her Biscuits or Cake for Hari Raya. In advance, this mixer have 2 snap-on full size beater & dough kneading hooks. It is easy for my mother to knead her dough.

2. KLF Dentelles Ladies Bracelet ( RM9.40 *save 96% )


Its look very beautiful if my nephew wears this bracelet this Raya because this coming Hari Raya is her first Raya. So when she wears this bracelet, it can make she happy.

3. Petpet Mega Pack L 64s ( RM86.89 *save 28% )


During this Raya, I want to give this Petpet to my sister , so that her children can use it during Raya. Raya is the happiest day for children to enjoy playing and going Raya to families members. So with Petpet, Raya this year become more easier to my sister's family.

4. Fancy Set of 4 SKN902 Premium Men Gift Set ( RM56.60 *save 67% )



I would like to give this gift to my father for his father's day present. The wallet can be use to change with his old wallet. Meanwhile, the keychain he can use to hold car or motocycle keys.


Total : RM57.10 + RM9.40 + RM86.89 + RM56.60 = RM209.99

WITH DISCOUNTS UP TO 92%, LAZADA IS THE ONLINE PLATFORM TO SHOP THIS RAYA !


No comments: